Thursday, October 5, 2017

Fashion Week

As we say bye to September and Fashion week I have to put up a blog about our first experience. I am a mom of 3; two boys and my third is my little princess (we worked hard on her and God def blessed us). I have never been able to attend any shows. This year I got to go to TWO.

So since she is so cute and everyone always tells us we need to put our critters in modeling we finally decided she would be the one we try it out with. She was recruited by a Modeling Agency and we are on our way to the top, or at least one paid job,lol. I think the experience is priceless but getting paid is always cool.

So since we have to start from the bottom to get to the top we have been doing some free jobs. The latest one was the Beautiful Youth Fashion Tour (http://www.beautifulmode.com/). I was hesitant to do this with a 3 year old because she has zero experience with fashion shows and run ways but she was like a fish to water, she did great. They had all the models practice a lot before the show which was a def plus. She thought after one walk she was done because she is 3 but once we practiced, ate and slept we were ready to go. I would def recommend keeping the same schedule and routine you always do with your little one. I saw a few meltdown and sleepy girls when the show was about to being. So you know your child better than anyone else so listen to them, I promise things will go a lot smoother. Also snacks and tech are also a BIG help.

Here is a runway pic taken by a photographer, Czar Photography (http://theczarphotography.wixsite.com/czarphotography)

Our second Fashion Week experience was super cool. Big thanks and shout out to JustaBXMom, she is def the BEST. (Subscribe to here blog here -- http://justabxmom.com/). She hooked us up with tickets to Vicky'z mommy and me fashion show. We had to travel far to get there and the show was a half hour but those were the prettiest 30 mins of my life, lol. I have NEVER been to a fashion show so I was anxious, nervous and doubting my fashion sense completely but I still went and took my Rebel.Girl.54 (https://www.instagram.com/kac.0504/). So if I have never been you know she has never been either. We had amazing seat (aka Sex in the City type seats) that were basically on the run way. We arrived and ran to the potty just in time. I sat first and put my mini on my lap and they show started. The lights dimmed and the music started, I was sooo happy to be in this room with all these cool people. As the models (adults and kids) passed right in front of us we just stared in amazement. I started to take pictures and videos because I def wanted to share this experience with JustaBXMom, my family & followers. I also was telling Rebel.Girl.54 to look at the kids and how some looked a little nervous and were holding the adult models hands and how some were as cool as cucumbers. I told her she would be there one day and even if she was a little scared she should do it anyway because look at the beautiful clothes they get to wear. We noticed a lot of capes as a trend so def gonna jump on that, cause who doesn't like a cape, lol

I am definitely looking forward to the next Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment