Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Gift Bags for Critters Classes

As we get closer to Halloween I have begun making our Halloween treat bags. The public school my older critters go to do not "do" Halloween. They have made it into a taboo day since the older kids tend to be mischievous and throw eggs, toilet paper, shaving cream, etc.

Although they are not gonna go to school in costumes and "trick or treating" I always like to help their classes celebrate. I definitely always try to give class gifts/treats. Now with two critters in school with class sizes growing it gets tricky but Dollar Tree, Oriental Trading, Etsy & Bath and Body works to the rescue (links below).

So for the kids I didn't want to be cheap so I gave Two flavored Tootsie Rolls Chews, One Dum Dum lollipop (all from Dollar tree) One Halloween shaped Eraser (Oriental Trading) and a Halloween themed sticker (Dollar tree) in a Halloween themed bags (Dollar tree).


For the Teachers who def deserve a lot MORE I gave them a little extra.  Cue Bath & Body and Etsy.
They got all the candies too but I gave them a Halloween themed hand sanitizer from Bath & Body (cant have enough of these when you have kids around) and the cutest knitted candy from Kris10Stitches wonderful Etsy shop. They can use this as a desk decoration and always remember the great kid aka mom that gave it to them, lol. Look at pics below.                                   
                   

Here are all the links so you can go shopping too:
https://www.dollartree.com/ ; http://www.orientaltrading.com/ ; http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/ ; https://www.etsy.com/shop/Kris10NStitches?ref=search_shop_redirect

I think giving these little treats/gifts will teach a lesson that it is nice to give to others and not expect anything but  thank you in return. I think sometimes we as grown ups don't give enough to each other. Not only tangible things but just helping one another. I hope that this helps all these kids to remember that sharing is caring and we should all care about our peers.

Happy Halloween Everyone!!! Cant wait to share our next class gift with you.




1 comment: