Wednesday, October 19, 2011

POtty NightMare

Sooo my 2yr old is a crazy funny guy but he is as stubborn as his mama.. We are trying to start him on using the potty before the winter comes.. It is hard work changing pampers all day long not to mention Pretty Expensive.. soo we figured he is two now (big boy) lets try it..

It is hard work if they are ready or not I mean yeah we all learn how to use the potty but as a mom I want his to use it sooner than later.. not at one or 6mths but I think 2 is a good age.. not at 4.. I personally think that is a little late Day cares will not accept children who are not using the potty soo that is another reason to start early.. or sooner than later..

We have the videos and books but this guy is just lazy maybe.. I guess it is kinda annoying to have to stop playing to pull down undies and sit and wait for the pee or poop to come out right?? I guess, because it is all I can think of..

I get sooo upset because he will tell me no no I don't need to use potty but he does.. I have to literally force him to sit sometimes and other times he will tell me "I got to put it in the potty" he will sit and go and get a HUGE smile and yell I DID IT.. so I am soo confused I know he gets it but why does he have to fight me soo much about it.. WWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYY????

We do reward him with one m&m for pee pee and two for poop and three if he poops outside.. which he did once.. I tell him i am soooo proud every time but I guess it is just one of those things where you have good days and bad ones.. but why somethings should be easy .. right?? He loves yellow m&ms soo one of his aunts (god bless her) got him a whole bag of only yellow ones.. We thought he was going to be all good after this but Nope.. he is a fighter and trying to hang on to these diapers..

Maybe it has to do with his younger bro??  I am not sure.. Maybe we all try to hang on to diapers I wish my parents would have written it down.. Like ummm Ruby took 2 weeks or 7 months to get it.. and she was a pest. lol Then maybe I would be sort of prepared for this challenge... Hello Mom Dad Que Paso??

Pray he gets it soon because I can build a sculpture with all the paper towel rolls I have.. :o/

No comments:

Post a Comment