Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pee Pee Bottle

Ok so any moms that have boys need to listen up.. I am sure I am not the inventor of this simple trick but I am sure a big user and pusher..lol
Soo get a empty juice bottle or water bottle.. I like juice like FUZE because the mouth of the bottle is bigger. Arizona juices that cost a $1 are good too.

Once you little one starts potty training you can not go anywhere without the bottle. It is really helpful even if you are still on the pull ups stage... So if you are out and about and you see the pee pee dance starting pull over to a corner and let him go in the bottle.. This will keep the pull ups or big boy underwear clean and wouldn't get you in trouble for peeing on public property.. We are raising little boys not dogs right..lol

This even works when there is a bathroom around..People don't care..  I was at the supermarket and had a potty emergency I was without the bottle OF COURSE soo we went to the bathroom.. My son is 3 and has been doing it in the potty for a while soo he knows how to hold it .. I talk to him soo he remembers to hold it and hold it ..There was a woman there already waiting and even though it was obvious my son had to go she just dashed in the bathroom before us..smh... yup she went pretty fast came out with her pants and belt unbuckled but it risk the possibility of an accident happening..
soo the bottle is a must and when you forget it that is the time you need it the most.. So stock up when you see a sale in the supermarket and leave one in the car, every stroller and in the baby bag. It is a life saver and it really helps out in the potty training stage.

Got to think of something like this for little girls.. when I have one I will def let you know what works

No comments:

Post a Comment