Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mom Tip -

When you are alone watching the kids or kid.. and you feel like you need to get things done but the lil one(s) wont take a nap then just wear them and work..lol
I do it all the time.. put on the baby carrier, snugli strap-on whatever you call it..and keep doing what you have to do..
My youngest is teething soo he is super super cranky sleeps but wakes up yelling i have dishes to do, floors to mop my teeth to brush and the cable guy coming in two hours soo i cant sit and cradle him the whole day.. soo I put him in the Ergo baby carrier we have and did the dishes..As i do the dishes i sway from side to side and he is out..
It is the best way to give them the warmth and attention they need but still get somethings done..

Please don't cook or use strong cleaning chemicals while you have them in the carrier.. I know that is obvious but i am just putting it out there :o)

Stay tune for more tips..

No comments:

Post a Comment