Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hello World

So I am a mother of two boys. We will call my boys Squishy who is 2 and Squirmy who is 6mths. I have had the pleasure of being the first in my family to give my parents grandkids. That is a great but that means I have to figure out all this mom stuff out first.. It is good and bad.. Since I am told I am doing a good job being a mom I figured I would try to share my experiences / advice..with other new moms that are blessed to be the first ones in their family to become a mom.. I do not do everything my mother tells me to do, I take some modern approaches and then sometimes I kick it old school and take my mom and grandmas advice..But not that often..hello it is 2011..lol

My blogs will be advice that I have given my friends that are becoming new moms, from what bottles to use to where you can get the best clothes. Also I will write my experiences that have helped me learn that there are different ways to think and handle the delight situations that come along with being a Mom Not a good or bad one Just a mom..

No comments:

Post a Comment